Friday, March 03, 2006

Me shleepy....

Kids are tiring. It's the end of the week, I've been following kids being sick all week, and I have no energy. Vomiting and diarrhea can really take it out of you (literally I guess). That's all I've been seeing though, is 1-2 year olds puking and crapping, refusing to eat, getting sick, blah blah blah blah blah. And now I have no energy or motivation to do anything, especially since I have to go in tomorrow because I'm on call (on a Saturday...WOO HOO!!!), and so is Anita. So how do we spend our one free Friday night? Partying on the town? Going wild and crazy? Nope, we've been permanently affixed on our respective couches, eating chicken fingers and fries and watching TiVo'ed episodes of Lost and bad tennybopper tv on The N. What kind of bad tv you ask? check out the website http://www.the-n.com/, where you can see which N guy is your dream date or what's your inner hair color. Yes, I need help. Sleep, and help.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Zandrea! said...

Hi! Nice blog, my friend. I know nothing about 3rd year rotations other than what I hear from you, and the med students I coordinate. But I do know a thing or two about Lost. Perhaps you could combine your current peds rotation with the status of Claire's baybay??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home