Thursday, June 08, 2006

Damn witches!

Charmed is ruining my life. Yes, that silly little show about witches. It started slowly. I would catch random repeats here and there when bored and channel surfing. Then one day, they decided to put on a marathon during the Super Bowl. Of course, instead of studying or out saving lives and not being sports inclined, I decide to sit and watch all 12 episodes. Then I start watching regularly every Sunday. Of course, that's not enough. Now I'm taping all the repeats everyday, two episodes everyday. The thing is, it's not even great television. It's silly mindless entertainment. Some say i've had a void in my life since Buffy ended (shut up all you haters, that was a great show and you know it). I don't know if that's true or not, but I just can't seem to stop. It doesn't help that I'm playing with the crazies and finish early everyday, so what do I do? Come home, watch two hours of Charmed, and end up taking a nap on the couch. Each day that passes I get sucked in more. I have to know what happens next, and since I came halfway through the show, I have to keep watching when they start the first few seasons again. It's a vicious cycle, it won't stop. Damn TIVO is ruining my life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home