Thursday, October 26, 2006

TIVO has ruined my life…again

Last year my old roomie introduced me to the wonders of TIVO and I’ve never been the same since. At home, we got DVR. Yet since I’m away for this month, I have no Cable or internet hat my place. I do have basic TV channels (except for NBC… NO OFFICE!!! I’m dying inside), and at least I can keep up on my regular shows, but the problem is now I have to watch everything on time the day it’s on. I’ve become so accustomed to being able to watch whatever whenever, that now it’s so hard to go back to normal viewing. It’s kind of limiting my activities here. I have to rush home everyday if I plan on watching anything. I might have to give up a couple of shows for a month if I want to go out and about to play around here in Florida. Now comes the hard decision of which shows to let go. Lost is definitely a must see, don’t even dare tell me I can’t watch that. Do I give up Prison Break? Gilmore Girls? Smallville? Grey’s Anatomy? What to do, what to do. Damn these modern electronic wonders! Hmm…maybe I watch too much TV and I should give it up? Nah, that’s can’t be the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home