Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Curse is back

To recap the year of the bad:
January: crash and total my car
February: throw back out (DOING YOGA!!!) + Flat Tire in the freezing cold ( two for the price of one)
March: Deathly ill (almost pass out twice in hospital)

April was good and May passed benignly. I'm thinking the two for one in February gave me a month off, and maybe I was lucky in May, or it's waiting to catch me unawares.

June:
I cut my finger almost two weeks ago. Badly. You could see muscle and I cut through my nail. Probably needed stitches, but I'm too dumb to realize. I figured wrapping it in a paper towel until it stopped bleeding was good enough. Except it took a while to do that, and the wound kept separating for days. I had to apply manual pressure to keep that sucker closed tight. Plus, IT STILL HURTS!

On the funny side, though, it's my middle finger, so I keep sticking it out trying to protect it and inadvertently keep giving everyone the finger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home